Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Every Ayurvedic terms should start with Capital Letter and should be Italized.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- References should be cited in the text by superscript for example- , etc. in ascending order from Introduction to Conclusion
Journal of Ayurveda and Integrated Medical Sciences (JAIMS) retains the copyright of the contents of this journal but grant the readers the right to use the contents with terms and conditions under a creative common attribution licenses 4 of Attribution, Share Alike and Non-commercial type (CC BY-NC-SA) that allows copy, distribute, display, and perform the work and make derivative works based on it only for non-commercial purposes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Journal of Ayurveda and Integrated Medical Sciences (JAIMS) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Journal of Ayurveda and Integrated Medical Sciences (JAIMS) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact Information including Email Address
- Demographic Information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.